Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era
Source: The New England Journal of Medicine | Date: May 21, 2020
Carbon Dioxide Buildup from Wearing Face Masks
- New Study Suggests Carbon Dioxide Buildup from Wearing Face Masks Increase Risk of Stillbirths, Testicular Dysfunction, & Cognitive Deterioration
Source: The Gateway Pundit | Date: Apr 23, 2023
Analysis of Mask Studies & The Danish Mask Study
Source: Americas Frontline Doctors
Physio-metabolic and clinical consequences of wearing face masks
- Systematic review with meta-analysis and comprehensive evaluation.
Source: PubMed Central (NIH) | Date: Apr 5, 2023
Masks, false safety and real dangers, Part 1: Friable mask particulate and lung vulnerability
- If widespread masking continues, then the potential for inhaling mask fibers and environmental and biological debris continues on a daily basis for hundreds of millions of people. This should be alarming for physicians and epidemiologists knowledgeable in occupational hazards.
Source: Primary Doctor Medical Journal | Date: Jul 6, 2020
Masks, false safety and real dangers, Part 2: Microbial challenges from masks
- Masks have been shown consistently over time and throughout the world to have no significant preventative impact against any known pathogenic microbes. Specifically, regarding COVID-19, we have shown in this paper that mask use is not correlated with lower death rates nor with lower positive PCR tests.
Source: Primary Doctor Medical Journal | Date: Oct 9, 2020
Masks, false safety and real dangers, Part 3: Hypoxia, hypercapnia and physiological effects
- The evidence presented here, in summary of clinical data from around the world, show that masks can accelerate morbidity and mortality in those who are already ill, and that masks can sicken healthy people. Before masks are forced onto school children and workers, why are animal studies not being done with all-day masking, to investigate safety issues? How much of an increase in mask-related illnesses will we have to observe before mask “mandates” end?
Source: Primary Doctor Medical Journal | Date: Nov 2, 2020
Masks, false safety and real dangers, Part 4: Proposed mechanisms by which masks increase risk of COVID-19
- Population studies show that the use of masks either resulted in an increased incidence of COVID-19 or had no impact. None of the examined jurisdictions experienced decreased incidence of COVID-19 after the introduction of mask mandates ... There are also chemical mechanisms for increased COVID-19 cases in masked populations. This is likely due to immune suppression caused by hypoxic and hypercapnic conditions, as well as acidotic, immobilized cilia in the lungs, and reduced skin surface available to sunlight for Vitamin D production. Caution is therefore urged against use of masks among those who wish to reduce the risk, either for themselves or others, of infection with SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19 disease.
Source: Primary Doctor Medical Journal | Date: Jan 8, 2021
'Voice of CDC' Journal Made Unsubstantiated Claims About Masking Against COVID-19
- A go-to source for health policymakers published studies supporting masking despite their questionable designs and lack of statistical evidence.
Source: The Epoch Times | Date: Oct 6, 2023
Relevant Websites | Mask Covid Info
- In this website you will find all the references to COVID-19 but also special posts on for example the wearing of masks, its effect on you, and what you can do about it.
Mask Documentary (all 6 parts combined into 1)
- We examined each mask scientific study found on the CDC's website. This 6 part video series is an overview of the most important aspects of our findings. You will clearly see that there are a number of issues from using equipment out of calibration, to the research teams not using the Hierarchy of Evidence, as well as the researchers not being trained in the Hierarchy of Controls which is a foundational component to exposure sciences.
A major new study shows that masks don't stop the spread of COVID. Will the mandaters apologize?
- The COVID pandemic is in the rearview mirror. We have plenty of data about it, including studies telling us how well our countermeasures worked.
Source: Washington Examiner | Date: Feb 2, 2023
Masks | America's Frontline Doctors
- What you need to know about wearing masks, the science behind it and myths being spread around.
Source: Americas Frontline Doctors
Bad News for Mask-Wearers
- Study Shows Link to More COVID Infections
Source: The Epoch Times | Date: Dec 7, 2023