Children should have sex partners – The UN agenda to normalize pedophilia
- The World Health Organization is instructing all schools worldwide to sexualize little children, as part of the agenda to normalize pedophilia.
Source: Stop World Control
Courage Is A Habit
- Actionable tools & strategies for parents to defend their children from indoctrination in K-12.
Frisco ISD Providing Erotica to Students
- Public schools are a mess.
Date: Apr 9, 2022
How to find which sexually explicit books are in your child's school library
- Exposing SOGI 123's founder, Pierre Barns, reveals to parents how they can track down sexually explicit books becoming normalized in schools under the guise of sexual education and gender inclusivity.
Source: Rebel News | Date: Oct 23, 2023
Hundreds in Abbotsford, BC rally for parental rights, protesting the sexualization of children in schools - Rebel News
- Hundreds join the '1 Million March 4 Children' protest in Abbotsford, calling for an end to the province's Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI 123) program.
Source: Rebel News | Date: Oct 25, 2023
School Board Pres Tries To Shut Down Dad Reading Aloud Book From School Library, Then Dad Responds - YouTube
- A recent school board meeting from Anchorage, Alaska, has gone viral after a father reading aloud from a book from the school library was shut down by the president of the school board, followed by the dad's response.
Date: Feb 17, 2023
StopCSE.org | PROTECT THE INNOCENCE OF CHILDREN
- This website was created to warn parents and policy makers of the serious harms of explicit comprehensive sexuality education programs. This project is a joint effort of Family Watch International, the UN Family Rights Caucus, Protect Child Health Coalition, the Stop the Kinsey Institute coalition and concerned parents worldwide.
The WHO Says Your Children Must Learn About Masturbation, Sexual Needs, & How to Self-Stimulate
Date: Oct 17, 2023
WHO Standards for Sexuality Education in Europe
- A framework for policy makers, educational and health authorities and specialists
Date: Jan 1, 2010